skittles
"These woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep. And miles to go before I sleep."
-- Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost
"...you can make those two characters as dewey-eyed in love and it would never be too much."
-Chris Golden, on W/T
If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.Tallulah Bankhead
You know I've heard about people like me. But I never made the connection. They walk one road to set them free, And find they've gone the wrong direction. But there's no need for turning back 'cause all roads lead to where I stand. And I believe I'll walk them all No matter what I may have planned
"I really, really love giving you a hard time. I'm starting to think of it as foreplay." Mrs. Mscheckmate
-------------------------
Coffee, Food, Kisses and Gay Love........Get it while you are hot
‘My girlfriend is a goddess,’ Willow thought again. ‘She is so gonna’ kick his ass.’ She almost smiled as she heard a song in her mind. ‘My girlfriend’s back and you’re gonna’ be in trouble…" Willow cleared her throat and looked around the room. ‘Okay,’ she thought. ‘I have lost it. -Tears of the Goddess by Lisa Countryman
-------------------------
Coffee, Food, Kisses and Gay Love........Get it while you are hot
"The holy passion of friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last for a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money."
--Mark Twain
-----
Web Warlock
The Other Side,
home of Liber Mysterium: The Netbook of Witches and Warlocks
"Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests