Skip to content


Flooded - The Multimedia Thread

DO NOT POST - Backup in Progress

Flooded - The Multimedia Thread

Postby WiccanBex » Fri Oct 19, 2001 6:00 am

am i the only one who liked that top???

i think it's cool...

------------------
"if you throw a stone, something's gonna shatter somewhere. We're all so fragile, we're all so scared."
nocturnal review site

WiccanBex
 


Flooded - The Multimedia Thread

Postby mollyig » Fri Oct 19, 2001 6:05 am

quote:
Originally posted by WiccanBex:
am i the only one who liked that top???

i think it's cool...


I think she probably got a call from some animal protection agency!

Actually, I love Willow's wacky ensembles!

------------------
"Love is a place I dream of - a face that never leaves my mind"
Luka Bloom
quote:

mollyig
 


Flooded - The Multimedia Thread

Postby xita » Fri Oct 19, 2001 7:13 am

thanks for the clips loa
xita
 


Flooded - The Multimedia Thread

Postby ariel » Fri Oct 19, 2001 2:13 pm

I found the clips of the musical they showed after flooded, posted them here:
http://test.fanbusiness.com/articles/4

(can't modify my last post, sorry)

ariel
 


Flooded - The Multimedia Thread

Postby Warduke » Fri Oct 19, 2001 2:20 pm

Thanks ariel, even though I saw them last night, I want to see the Willow one a few more times
Warduke
 


Flooded - The Multimedia Thread

Postby Loa » Fri Oct 19, 2001 4:46 pm

I added three more "Flooded" clips. The troika, the Willow and Giles argument and Buffy's talk with Spike and the end.

Flooded 4
Flooded 5
Flooded 6

Loa
 

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Novogate Backup Kitten

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design