Skip to content


Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

DO NOT POST - Backup in Progress

Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

Postby Reddygirl » Tue Oct 16, 2001 8:13 am

Though I do think Willow will get in touch with her badass self and go "dark" for a bit, I honestly don't think she will be the Big Bad. Unless, it's not really "Willow" but a demon who has taken control of her body.
And yes, Spike has always been shown as being insightful about human emotions. I remember in Something Blue, when he was the only one who understood Willow was NOT bouncing back very well from Oz's rejection.
But I still don't necessarily conclude Willow will be the main villain.
Loving the Badass Nerds; they sound hysterical
Reddygirl
 


Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

Postby RomanceJunky » Tue Oct 16, 2001 9:50 am

Thanks for responding! Yes, I agree that Willow is going to have to eat a HUGH piece of humble pie, probably fed to her by all the Scoob's but primarily Buffy and Tara. She will have to take a major fall here...a fall that she will need the love and steadfast devotion of her friends and her partner to see her through. I could be majorly wrong here but I wonder if the 'Big Bad' this season isn't life itself... and the pain involved in growing up and living it.

The Junky...just ramblin' along again.

------------------
"I am, You know."
"What?"
"Yours."

RomanceJunky
 


Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

Postby lau_rette » Tue Oct 16, 2001 9:59 am

quote:
Originally posted by RomanceJunky:
...I could be majorly wrong here but I wonder if the 'Big Bad' this season isn't life itself... and the pain involved in growing up and living it.

The Junky...just ramblin' along again.


i really like your point of view romance junky! it is a bit hard though to fight it...
quote:

lau_rette
 


Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

Postby RomanceJunky » Tue Oct 16, 2001 10:17 am

HA, HA!!

Yeah, your right! It is kinda hard to fight!

I think that victory comes in many forms though, including but not limited to being to best person you can be, pursuing and attaining your personnal goals and remebering to show the loved ones in your life how very special they are to you 'cause they are the ones to see you through when the goin' gets tough.

The Junky...home with a head cold and hating it.

RomanceJunky
 


Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

Postby magrat » Tue Oct 16, 2001 10:24 am

I really don't like the idea of Willow threatening Giles.She has always respected him so much.Dark times ahead
magrat
 


Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

Postby Tabitha » Tue Oct 16, 2001 10:40 am

Maybe I'm just a bad bad person, but nasty Willow is kinda sexy.
But if she hurts Tara I am so going to have to kick her ass.
Tabitha
 


Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

Postby Rane » Tue Oct 16, 2001 3:02 pm

FYI from aint it cool... i feel like a AIC groupie.

Buffy 6.4 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Flooded.”

Who’s responsible?
Teleplay is credited to Jane Espenson and Douglas Petrie. These two last officially teamed on “Checkpoint” (the one with all the watchers and perhaps the best Anya line ever: “Willow’s a demon?”). Petrie also directs, and very well.

What does TV Guide say?
“Buffy faces off against one of her most formidable foes yet - bankruptcy - in a drolly scripted mosaic of money problems and demonic menace. The death of Buffy's mother last season left the Slayer as the head of her household, and Buffy's brief demise hardly eased the Summers' strained finances. So when the water pipes burst and their basement floods, a bank loan is their only option. But, alas, Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar) has no collateral. Plus, she's the target of the obnoxious M'Fashnik Demon (Todd Stashwick), a heavy employed by three nerdy would-be supervillains. It's a good thing Giles (Anthony Stewart Head) is back. Jonathan: Danny Strong.

What is TV Guide not telling us?
Willow and Giles have a major dust-up. They both say very mean things. And Xander will risk the love of his intended to defend the right comic book characters.

What else is TV Guide not telling us?
This is some of the finest “Buffy” ever crafted.

What did Herc say about Buffy 6.4 in his infamous July 4 spoilers?
“With Joyce gone, Buffy finds herself trying to contend with burst pipes and home-improvement loans.

“She seeks out the advice of a just-returned Giles and indulges an off-camera meeting with Angel (which makes Spike very jealous).

“Buffy’s ongoing frustration is bad news for the demon dispatched – by a trio of bored, twentysomething would-be sorcerers – to the slayer’s home. Buffy begs the demon not to break anything, and winds up drowning him in a pool of water formed by her plumbing leak.”

What were Herc’s infamous Sept. 29 spoilers for 6.4?
“Joyce’s hospital bills wiped out her life insurance benefits. Buffy must contend with financial woes AND a demon dispatched by the Jonathan-Warren-Andrew troika. Giles returns. Xander and Anya fight about Xander’s unwillingness to reveal their engagement to the other Scoobs."

Did Herc’s sources get it right?
They did.

Any surprises?
Dawn wears more numbered tops.

Which numbers?
2. And 55.

Any other surprises?
Andrew (of the Legion of Nerdy Doom troika) did not come entirely out of nowhere. It turns out Andrew’s brother was the dude who unleashed the devil dogs on the Sunnydale High prom a couple years back.

What is the Legion of Nerdy Doom up to?
They want to “team up and take over Sunnydale.”

What does that mean?
One suspects even they are a little hazy on the matter.

Their “to do” list:

Control the Weather
Miniaturize Fort Knox
Conjure Fake IDs
Shrink Ray
Girls
Girls
The Gorilla Thing
Is anything added to the list this week?
Yes.

How cool is Spike?
Spike has earned Buffy’s love in ways Angel couldn’t begin to contemplate. Spike is the coolest thing on television. Spike is the man, man.

Does Spike still get headaches when he hurts humans?
If he doesn’t, he’s not letting on. “Want me to take them out?” he asks the slayer this very eve. “It’d give me a hell of headache, but it’d probably thin the herd a little.”

Is Giles there from the get-go?
No, he turns up in the second act.

What’s good?
Dawn’s first brush with research. Xander’s foolhardy integrity where comic book heroes are concerned. Anya sensing Xander’s Jedi mind tricks. (The Xander-Anya story, I declare, continues to manifest one of the most compelling happy relationships in the history of storytelling.) The Legion of Nerdy Doom. Willow’s very hilarious efforts to goad. Willow’s description of the resurrection. The big argument! Buffy’s dialogue in the climactic battle. The reliably super-geniusy comic acumen of the writers and the regular cast.

What’s not so good?
It’s all good, baby. Tonight is why we watch this show.

How does it end, spoiler-boy?
As last night’s “Angel” did: with a phone call. “He knows that I’m … He needs to see me. I have to see him.” She puts the kibosh on Giles’ suggestion that she leave for L.A. the next day. “Not L.A. And not here. Somewhere … in the middle. There’s a place.” When Giles suggests that they first deal with Buffy’s financial straits: “I have to go now. Thanks – for taking care of this for me.” And she’s gone. Executive producers Joss Whedon Marti Noxon.

Herc’s rating for “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” 6.4?

****1/2

Rane
 


Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

Postby tommo » Tue Oct 16, 2001 3:45 pm

Oh...how West Side Story... "There's a place for us..."

------------------
"Y-you wanna look at the money? I find it always calms me."

tommo
 


Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

Postby RomanceJunky » Tue Oct 16, 2001 3:48 pm

Yeah Tommo, but we KNOW how that ended...

Bummer.

The Junky...gods, I just Love Musicals!!!

RomanceJunky
 


Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

Postby Warduke » Tue Oct 16, 2001 4:09 pm

quote:
(The Xander-Anya story, I declare, continues to manifest one of the most compelling happy relationships in the history of storytelling.)

What the hell is Herc smoking?quote:

Warduke
 


Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

Postby Neti » Tue Oct 16, 2001 5:04 pm

I've put up a clip of Willow's answer to Giles when he questions her magic, right here:
http://www.nocturn.demon.nl/Powerful.avi
(DivX4, 5 sec, 1 MB)

If anyone is interested, I might be able to put up that whole scene.

Neti
 


Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

Postby Kalita » Tue Oct 16, 2001 8:32 pm

quote:
Herc sez:
What else is TV Guide not telling us?
This is some of the finest “Buffy” ever crafted.

...

What’s not so good?
It’s all good, baby. Tonight is why we watch this show.

...

Herc’s rating for “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” 6.4?

****1/2


I'm curious about this man. Did we watch the same episode? The Willow stuff was good, I'll grant, but the entire A plot (Demons, Lame Gunmen) was pure unadulterated fluff.

I did like the bank scene, though.

Kalita's rating for “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” 6.4?

**1/2

Nyah. quote:

Kalita
 


Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

Postby Kiwiccan » Tue Oct 16, 2001 10:00 pm

quote:
Originally posted by Neti:

If anyone is interested, I might be able to put up that whole scene.


Neti that would be great!!! Thank you.

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a; May the Amber Force be with you.
Keeper of my own insanity
"I love being a girl, having a girl.." ~as sung by Amber Benson in the UK
quote:

Kiwiccan
 


Complete Spoilers - S6E4 - "Flooded"

Postby Neti » Tue Oct 16, 2001 11:59 pm

Kiwiccan, see here
Neti
 

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Novogate Backup Kitten

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design