Skip to content


Amber in X-Pose Special

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:07 am

Hi everyone!

Just bought the new X-Pose Special, it has an Amber interview along with a bunch of pics.

I've typed the article, you can find that at www.amazingamber.co.uk/a_xpose02.html

The pics are going up at www.amazingamber.co.uk/p_xpose.html asap (they should be there in 5 mins!)

Hope everyone likes them!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:07 am

the pictures don't work... well not for me anyway, they just have boxes with 'x' in the corner...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:08 am

Thanks Kath!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:08 am

I did say you should wait 5mins or so!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:08 am

ah...pics still not there. But thanks .

Did you by any chance get Dreamwatch too? Hee, spent my last $$ on Out.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:08 am

No I don't have dreamwatch - I'll get it asap!

My ftp program is messing up big time - the pics will be there soon I promise.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:08 am

quote:
Also, getting into a harness

Now I know I'm not the only one who looked twice at that line.

Thanks Kath. Can I buy this at WHSmiths?

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:09 am

Almost definately Ruth.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:09 am

Thanks kath,

I like that picture of Willow staring at Tara, yumm.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:09 am

I actually like the picture of Tara and Oz. I always liked that little scene; I think it was when Tara bites her lip and looks all sorrowful. Lovely.

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:09 am

Thanks Kath, great article and great pics

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:09 am


I agree with Warduke

Thanks

------------------
IM: Taramaclay69

Look, I realize that every slayer comes with a expiration mark stamped on the package.. But I want mine to be a long time from now.. Like a Cheeto.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:10 am

I love the pic of Amber with James and Joss...she looks absolutely YUMMY!

*wanders off drooling*

------------------
"Lord what fools these mortals be."

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:10 am

Thanks for the pics and article, Kath!!

Teresa

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:10 am

Thanks,Kath!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:10 am

Kath, I owe you one! Absolutely amazing!

quote:
says Benson, who will he back next season, though her name
still wont appear in the opening credits sequence.

DRAT!

quote:

The Prime Gig should be a really good movie, she says. "It was really cool to work with Vince Vaughn and Julia Ormond and Ed Harris. They're all such well thought-of actors Ed Harris especially. The guy is amazing, I got to do a couple of scenes with him, so that was really cool. I play a psychotic telemarketer. Shes young and verv aggressive. They call her Batgirl because shell bludgeon you
to death until you buy her products. Shes a verbal bludgeoner.

OMG! That's so cool! When I heard she played a character Batgirl before, I thought it had something to do with Batman or baseball...

[This message has been edited by Ed Wood (edited July 26, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:10 am

thanks Kath for the heads up on this. (thank you for the scans and article as well.) will have to be on the lookout for it in my fave bookstore. the Charmed Ones (Halliwell sisters from "Charmed") graces the cover of this particular Xpose Special. see the Visimag site for details. peace

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:11 am

Thank you Kath. Enjoyed both the article and the pictures.

------------------
If you don't need me, I'm gonna follow the red-head

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:11 am

IMO Ed Harris is one of the finest actors working today. Anyone see Pollock? Or The Third Miracle? Amber's got great taste. *insert your own innuendo here*

Regarding the pics...you know, I thought I didn't like Amber with side-parted hair, but I've just realized how deeply wrong I was. Trust me, there will be appropriate flogging and punishing.

Thanks, Kath!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:11 am

Great interview, thanks. It's always a pleasure to read her interviews. And Amber as a psychotic telemarketer... sounds good.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:11 am

Very cool interview. And nice pictures. Thanx Kath

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in X-Pose Special

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:11 am

quote:
Originally posted by Dazey:
IMO Ed Harris is one of the finest actors working today. Anyone see Pollock? Or The Third Miracle?

and if he's not getting a(nother, ok) nomination at the Academy Awards for "The Hours" next year i'll be very pissed off.

thought i'd underline:)))


I

Unregistered(d)
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design