Skip to content


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:12 pm

Well,only a couple.but--
In the UK on the shelves there's a "Girls of 2001" thing,and two pics of Aly,one sitting on the desk,one at the locker,with two different expressions etc...and in the desk one she has a flowery bra,very sweet
Thing is,it's five quid...is it worth it for two pics...
WHAT DO YOU THINK!!!!!!

Someone be a martyr and buy!Pleeeeease

[This message has been edited by Tim (edited November 15, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:12 pm

Could you please be more specific, exactly which issue is this?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:12 pm

Have we seen these pics before?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:12 pm

This is a special one-off yearly thing--the pics are same poses,but they're new!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:13 pm

I'll try and get this and scan the pics, BUT I don't know if I'll be able to do anything till Saturday.

------------------
A vampire with a soul? How lame is *that*?"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:13 pm

Thanks as always to tyche and to Tim as well for the heads up about the magazine. Aly and Amber in one month, sadly not together

------------------
"I'm not really much for the timber"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:13 pm

The "Girls of 2001" is actually in newsagents now.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:13 pm

Bought this at lunchtime, will scan it tonight. btw, the Aly interview is just a reprint of the one she did for FHM earlier this year.

------------------
A vampire with a soul? How lame is *that*?"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:13 pm

I scanned the two Aly photos, and some of Clare Kramer as well. They're the last few pictures in my 'Buffy & Angel cast pictures' album, which you can find here. (Click on the album name, and then on 'show all'.)
There's also a short Clare Kramer interview, which I'll type up some time this w/end.
Happy viewing, kitties!

------------------
A vampire with a soul? How lame is *that*?"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:14 pm

Thanks Tyche!

------------------
"O let my name be in the Book of Love.
If it be there, I care not of
That other book Above...
Strike it out! Or write it in anew.
But let it be in the Book of Love!"
--Omar Kyam

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:14 pm

Thanks tyche, cant get enough Aly goodness

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:14 pm

Thanks tyche, I like how big the second one is scanned to

------------------
"I'm not really much for the timber"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:14 pm

Hey, they must have airbrushed that flower pattern out of the previous pictures. We learn something every day...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:14 pm

I sure would like to bite Aly's...apple.

Nice pics and I have to say Claire Cramer sure is one brave actress to pose with a huge snake. eeewwwwwww

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a; May the Amber Force be with you.
Keeper of my own insanity
"I love being a girl, having a girl.." ~as sung by Amber Benson in the UK

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:15 pm

where can i see the pics online

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:15 pm

Thanks tyche! Lovely pictures even though they are very similar to what we had

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:15 pm

Thanks Tyche, I think my heart has just stopped beating!

------------------
I am in thunderous agreement, oh glittering, glistening Glorificus! : Jinx in Tough Love

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:15 pm

With all the recent talk about Amber's photo shoot....

You know how the other buffy actresses have done *much* sexier photo shoots than Amber has? (especially Charisma...wow)
Well, yeah. I was just wondering what everyone thought of that?

Sarah-B.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:15 pm

Thanks Tyche, Aly looks absolutely fabulous.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:16 pm

Aly looks hot , but i have the FHM pics on the back of my door. Are these suppose to be new ones? Cuase as was said before it just looks like somone did a heck of a good airbrushing. But im not saying I'm not drrolling.....or panting...

*thud*

hehehe...clare clamer also very thud worthy..

------------------
WILLOW: "I worship Beezlebub! I do his bidding! Do you see any goats around? NO! Because I scaraficed them all bow before SATAN!"
Mrs ROSENBERG:"Willow, please. I'm not listening to this."
WILLOW: "Prince of night, I summon you! Come fill me with you black, naughty evil!!"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


NEW Aly pics in FHM!!!!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:16 pm

Okay, here's the Clare Kramer interview. Also, I have way too many magazines, so if anyone wants this FHM special (no matter where in the world you live), drop me a line at:
ty2che@yahoo.co.uk
First come, first served - I only have one copy. As well as Aly and Clare, it features photos of Jennifer Lopez, Caprice, Zhang Ziyi, Martine McCutcheon, Toni Braxton and many others.

Clare Kramer
Brilliantly, Buffys sassy new number one villain takes on even the mighty [Sarah] Michelle Gellar in the glamour stakes.
Interview: Richard Galpin
Place any small, wet-nosed puppy in the hands of a lady and their maternal instincts will immediately kick in. The floppy-eared scamp will be hugged to their bosom, stroked with their hairbrush, made to wear an enormous pink bow, and whispered to in ridiculous baby talk. However, not all of Gods creatures are subjected to such affection by the fairer sex -if you drop a stag beetle or tarantula into their lap theyre more likely to wet their delicate underwear than whittle up a nice insect-arium out of a shoe box.
So it was a relief on FHMs shoot with actress Clare Kramer - who plays Glory in Buffy the Vampire Slayer - that she didnt run a mile when a 12ft-long albino python was produced and suggested that it be wrapped around her shoulders like a rather jazzy scarf. Once I got used to touching it I was fine, I let it slither all round me, says the 22-year-old from Ohio. The woman who owned the snake was saying to me Its okay, we fed him two days ago so he shouldnt be hungry yet. To be honest, I d much prefer to hold a snake than a hamster. I dont dig little rodents.
FHM caught up with Clare at the chilled-out surroundings of The Mondrian Hotel on Sunset Boulevard, which transpires to be the scene of one of the aspiring actresss wildest nights out. The little group of girls I run with, who all did Bring It On, Eliza (Dushku), Bianca (Kaljich) and Nicky (Bilderback), tend to get into trouble when we go out together, she says. When the movie opened we decided to celebrate. First, Nicky and Bianca came over to my apartment to help me clean it because they said it looked like a homeless persons apartment. We did cleaning all day then had a few drinks and went out for dinner. We ended up coming here - still dressed in sweats from our cleaning. We were shouting Bring It On number one movie! and being so rude and obnoxious. A couple of people landed in the pool, so the manager threw us out.

Were you one of the party-goers taking a dip?
I was holding onto a heat lamp which was at a 45-degree angle with me on the end of it, and two guys trying to pull it back upright. It was a close one.
Were you a fan of Buffy before joining the show?
Id never seen it. I had no idea what it was. I knew my friend Eliza (who played vampire slayer Faith) was on it for two seasons, but I didnt know what to expect.
You get to have fight scenes with Buffy, Sarah Michelle Gellar. Have you ever lamped her in the face by accident?
I once clocked Sarahs stunt double right between the eyes - she had a big knot on her forehead and two black eyes. The crew called her Unicorn. I felt terrible. When I first went onto the show I told the stunt co-ordinator I wanted to do as much as possible. I do as much as I legally can do. But I box three times a week, so that comes in handy, because I know how to throw a punch that looks real.
For Bring It On, you had to attend cheerleading boot camp. Did you try and escape by tunnelling under the barbed wire fences?
No, it was hard work - we were all in much better shape than when we originally turned up for the movie. I dislocated my shoulder, which was not even a big deal. The coach just pulled it and popped it back in its socket. I think my shoulder must have been loose. I wasnt doing anything aggressive with it. I had to sit down with a bag of peas on my arm for bit, but it wasnt a big deal.
Did you ever get the cheers completely wrong?
There were a lot of takes when we were falling down so we had to re-shoot them. We wanted it to look good, we didnt want professional cheerleaders to watch it and go, Oh my God, thats so lame.
Were you a cheerleader when you were at school?
I was. I didnt mesh too well with the squad. I had a small group of friends I hung out with, we were sort of the nerds of the school - we were in the recycling club and ran the newspaper. My junior prom was an nightmare because I found out my first boyfriend had slept with this other girl, and despite breaking up we were still going to the prom together because hed already booked the limo. Not a lot of people liked me and wanted to hang out with me. In my senior year I got a boyfriend, who was more involved socially so I came out of my shell. Looking back, Im just glad its over.
Apart from hamsters, what are you afraid of?
I dont like the dark. Ive gotten over my fear a bit over the past few months and Im now sleeping with only a little night light. But I used to have to sleep with the closet light, the hall light and the bedroom light on.
If FHM were to take you for a perfect weekend, where would we go?
Wed go hiking. I used to enjoy cross-country running so I like being out in the open. One time I went hiking in Malibu and I saw this sign which said Beware of mountain lions, so I was like Oh my God! I found myself a big stick and made as much noise as possible as I walked so I didnt sneak up on a sleeping lion.

------------------
A vampire with a soul? How lame is *that*?"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 16 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design