Skip to content


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

DO NOT POST - Backup in Progress

Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby xenagabby99 » Wed Nov 14, 2001 9:51 am

Well I got it kittens, the new issue of Stuff magazine. Had to pick my aunt up at the airport this morning and they were just putting it on the shelf and let me say Sweet Jesus am I glad there are paramedics at the airport cuz I about fainted from the pictures! Woo hoo! Girl looks damn fine! She's making me bi-curious I swear, hehe! Run out and get it, it's a must have! It's got Alyssa Milano on the cover!
xenagabby99
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby Puff » Wed Nov 14, 2001 9:53 am

What no pictures??? come on people I need scans And thanks for the notice xenagabby99. Is it an article or just pictures?

------------------
"I'm not really much for the timber"

Puff
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby tyche » Wed Nov 14, 2001 10:01 am

Any idea when this will be on sale in the UK so I can scan it? Otherwise, I'll just stake out (no pun intended) WH Smiths' import section...
Puff, iirc Amber said in a recent interview that she would be doing pictures for 'Stuff'. But the burning question has to be - is she wearing a thong???

[This message has been edited by tyche (edited November 14, 2001).]

tyche
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby xenagabby99 » Wed Nov 14, 2001 10:08 am

I'm gonna work on some scans as soon as I can, I promise. It's an article plus pics! Very luscious pictures!
xenagabby99
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby SciFiAcid » Wed Nov 14, 2001 10:10 am

I'm determined to get it today and scan!! I shall leave no bookstore, no 7-11 untouched until I have it in my greedy hands!
SciFiAcid
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby Papaya » Wed Nov 14, 2001 11:13 am

I NEED SCANS !I NEED SCANS !I NEED SCANS !
Papaya
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby Hugin » Wed Nov 14, 2001 11:14 am

What's on the cover? Is it the one with the woman in the American flag bikini thing? Or no? I contemplated thumbing through the thing at my local newsstand to determine if it was the correct issue, but I felt too cheesy. It would be easier if I could just scoop up the proper issue and whisk it away.

-len

Hugin
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby buffelina » Wed Nov 14, 2001 11:16 am

Yes, Scans Please!
buffelina
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby Lilith_wt » Wed Nov 14, 2001 11:16 am

OH GODDESS DO I EVER NEED TO SEE THOSE PICS!!!!!!!!! AMBER BUTT IN A THONG!!!
PARDON ME WHILE I DROOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!


pics soon please i beg

------------------
" Must I dream and always see your face ?" -Jeff Buckley-

Lilith_wt
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby SciFiAcid » Wed Nov 14, 2001 11:23 am

quote:
Originally posted by Hugin:
What's on the cover?

It is the issue with Alyssa Milano on it, and you feel... jeez what about when I finally find it! I'll blush like mad I'm sure.

[This message has been edited by SciFiAcid (edited November 14, 2001).]quote:

SciFiAcid
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby tommo » Wed Nov 14, 2001 11:25 am

Do they sell it at Borders?

------------------
"Welcome to the nancy tribe."

tommo
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby jsr » Wed Nov 14, 2001 11:26 am

I saw this thread and IMMEDIATELY dropped everything and drove down to the lotto store around the block and they DIDN'T GET IT IN YET! AHHHHH!

All they had was the one with Carmen Electra on the cover -- like I care about her!

Yo Necesito AMBER!

Out of guilt I bought a couple of instant lotto tickets, and guess what. I DIDN'T WIN.

Four bux down the drain and no naked Amber. And sad buffy ep last night.

Oh powers that be, please redeem this day and post some scans!

The eternally frustrated,
Jill

jsr
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby tyche » Wed Nov 14, 2001 11:30 am

Stuff have a website:
http://www.stuffmagazine.com/
I looked at the front page, which was very slow to load, and there isn't any trace of Amber - maybe they haven't updated yet?
tyche
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby Hugin » Wed Nov 14, 2001 11:40 am

Hrm. The only issue of Stuff at my local newsstand had some woman in an American flag bikini on the cover..no Carmen Electra or Alyssa Milano..

-len

Hugin
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby tommo » Wed Nov 14, 2001 11:41 am

That's the same one on the site len. No Amber...poo...

Someone must have a scanner somewhere though...

------------------
"Welcome to the nancy tribe."

tommo
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby SciFiAcid » Wed Nov 14, 2001 11:42 am

Well I have a bloody scanner, I just don't have the stoopid mag! My boss really needs to LEAVE! I have magazine hunting to do damn it!
SciFiAcid
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby jsr » Wed Nov 14, 2001 11:49 am

quote:
Originally posted by Hugin:
Hrm. The only issue of Stuff at my local newsstand had some woman in an American flag bikini on the cover..no Carmen Electra or Alyssa Milano..

-len



My bad. I thought the American Flag Chickie was Carment Electra.

Now it appears I need stronger glasses too. This day just gets worse and worse...

------------------
I lurk, therefore I am.
quote:

jsr
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby BBOvenGuy » Wed Nov 14, 2001 12:02 pm

Would anyone believe me if I said I wanted to know what was in the article?

------------------
Remember the Kitten Board Mantra: "Joss is nuts about Tara, Willow/Tara and Amber!"

"...while i'm here, can I just echo what that other guy said? I think it went something like this: Amber Benson.... Amber Benson..." - Joss Whedon, November 6 2001

BBOvenGuy
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby Shaniezak » Wed Nov 14, 2001 12:05 pm

I would, Bob!
Shaniezak
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby Hugin » Wed Nov 14, 2001 12:16 pm

I certainly want the content of the article Bob. Honestly, I'm very ambivalent about this sort of thing.

On the one hand, I think "lad" magazines, Gear, Maxim, Stuff, etc, are really cheesy and embarassing, in a way, I'm more comfy with plain old porn, it feels more honest. So part of me is uncomfy that Amber is in one of them, and uncomfy about the random frat boys who'll be looking at "our Amber", objectifying her the way Joss carefully hasn't all this time.

On the other hand, Amber isn't stupid, and we know she (and Aly) have pretty healthy attitudes towards thier bodies and thier sexuality, and I really like the idea that Amber, the "fat chick" (*TM very stupid Bronze people) would be gazed apon as the beautiful, woman we know she is.

And on the third hand...dangit, she's wicked sexy and if the pics are out there, I want to see them!

Feminism gets so complicated sometimes..

-len

Hugin
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby Dumbsaint » Wed Nov 14, 2001 12:26 pm

*cries*

I got so excited when this thread was first posted earlier that I hopped in my car and started driving around trying to find the issue. Couldn't find it anywhere! Stupid stuffy San Diego merchants've never heard of the mag, for the most part. Borders carries it, but they don't have the new one yet. *sigh* I'm gonna have to start phoning Borders on the hour. Heehee. "Got it yet?" Five minutes later: "Hi, me again! What about now?"

------------------
Shiver me timberless.

Dumbsaint
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby Warduke » Wed Nov 14, 2001 2:17 pm

The second I read the thread title I went to the Stuff website but sadly, they haven't updated it yet, they're still on the last issue.

And the saddest part is that there aren't any scans yet

Warduke
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby xita » Wed Nov 14, 2001 2:23 pm

Must find magazine.... before I lose sanity.
xita
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby Kiwiccan » Wed Nov 14, 2001 2:30 pm

I just got back from the doctor's office and she said in order for me to fully recover I MUST see pictures of a scantily clad Amber Benson. Imagine my surprise.

So please help me recover and post the scans of Amber soon.

Thank you....cough

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a; May the Amber Force be with you.
Keeper of my own insanity
"I love being a girl, having a girl.." ~as sung by Amber Benson in the UK

Kiwiccan
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby SciFiAcid » Wed Nov 14, 2001 2:45 pm

GDPOS!!

I can't find it either. Just the TC/Flag one is still out!

Pissing me off man!

SciFiAcid
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby SciFiAcid » Wed Nov 14, 2001 2:48 pm

Someone type up the article at least over at the EOAboard
http://pub31.ezboard.com/famberbensonfr ... =396.topic

I'm off to read it!

Okay, well after reading it, It's sad to hear she has to find a new place to live cause people will not leave her be! WTF!

[This message has been edited by SciFiAcid (edited November 14, 2001).]

SciFiAcid
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby Warduke » Wed Nov 14, 2001 2:54 pm

Thanks Adrienne, Amber is just so cool, she is just an amazing woman, now if we can only see the scans
Warduke
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby SciFiAcid » Wed Nov 14, 2001 2:56 pm

Okay, the girl Teresa70, also took digital caps of the mag
http://photos.yahoo.com/lady_dragon_69

at least it's something till someone can get a good BIG scan!

Okay. holy shite! Why did I look at least at work! OMG!

[This message has been edited by SciFiAcid (edited November 14, 2001).]

SciFiAcid
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby Warduke » Wed Nov 14, 2001 2:57 pm

OH MY GOD!

Amber looks unbelievably hot, she is so gorgeous...WOW

[This message has been edited by Warduke (edited November 14, 2001).]

IP: Logged

tyche
Gay Now!


Posts: 1238
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 16:59               
Thanks, Adrienne.
They're not as tacky as I thought they might be, and she looks great. My, don't those corsets give good uplift?

IP: Logged

Blixxt
Willowhand


Posts: 351
Registered: Oct 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:01               
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiAcid:
Okay, the girl Teresa70, also took digital caps of the mag
http://photos.yahoo.com/lady_dragon_69

at least it's something till someone can get a good BIG scan!

Okay. holy shite! Why did I look at least at work! OMG!

[This message has been edited by SciFiAcid (edited November 14, 2001).]


I gotta say... Those pictures... er... Wow... I think my heart just exploded.

IP: Logged

Dr.G
Lesbian Gay Type Lover


Posts: 4454
Registered: Jan 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:03               
Oh gosh, look at those. Well now, okay, good. Yes. Right. Lovely weather we are having here today.

*thud*


IP: Logged

WillowTarafan98
Blessed Wannabe


Posts: 8
Registered: Oct 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:04               
hey everyone I found photo's from the article. Thier done from a digital camera but you can still see them. Click on "Stuff Mag" and thier in that folder.
http://photos.yahoo.com/lady_dragon_69

IP: Logged

Hugin
Ms. Moderator
Fantastico



Posts: 1234
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:05               
Good lord. I suddenly can't seem to get enough oxygen...

-len

IP: Logged

imperfectly
Willowhand


Posts: 435
Registered: May 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:07               
I’ve gone all nonverbal.

No wonder Willow’s a breast gal!

*thud*

------------------
Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head.

IP: Logged

BBOvenGuy
Strong like an Amazon


Posts: 3503
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:07               
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiAcid:
at least it's something till someone can get a good BIG scan!

Are you sure it's safe to post a good BIG scan? Shouldn't we alert the hospitals and/or fire departments first?

I liked the article, too. Even a short and shallow lad-mag interview can't prevent the Amberness from showing through. "I don't have a BMW, I have a movie." hehe... good choice if you ask me.

------------------
Remember the Kitten Board Mantra: "Joss is nuts about Tara, Willow/Tara and Amber!"

"...while i'm here, can I just echo what that other guy said? I think it went something like this: Amber Benson.... Amber Benson..." - Joss Whedon, November 6 2001

[This message has been edited by BBOvenGuy (edited November 14, 2001).]

IP: Logged

SciFiAcid
Sassy Eggs


Posts: 628
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:07               
I am SO going to get fired! I can't stop looking at #2! I'm sure the boss won't mind... nay... not at all.

IP: Logged

Zahir
Gay Now!


Posts: 1515
Registered: Nov 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:08               
damn it is soooo hard to wipe drool off of my keyboard...and at work too...!

------------------
"O let my name be in the Book of Love.
If it be there, I care not of
That other book Above...
Strike it out! Or write it in anew.
But let it be in the Book of Love!"
--Omar Kyam

IP: Logged

Dr.G
Lesbian Gay Type Lover


Posts: 4454
Registered: Jan 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:09               
Adrienne, if you are going to get fired anyway, just leave now and get us some scans.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited November 14, 2001).]

IP: Logged

SciFiAcid
Sassy Eggs


Posts: 628
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:12               
Oh G! I've already been to two places. One before work, and one at lunch. Both had the Nov issue! Believe you me, if I knew I could get a Dec copy somewhere in the Bay Area today, I would leave work right now and go get it!

IP: Logged

Dumbsaint
Sassy Eggs


Posts: 544
Registered: Sep 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:12               
*is reduced to a stammering, stumbling, salivating puddle of girl goo*

------------------
Shiver me timberless.

IP: Logged

tyche
Gay Now!


Posts: 1238
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:12               
quote:
Originally posted by Hugin:
Good lord. I suddenly can't seem to get enough oxygen...

Len, I do believe you're channelling Giles. Find some glasses and wipe them.

IP: Logged

EvilAnya
Cool Monster Fighter


Posts: 223
Registered: Oct 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:14               
the word "goddess" comes to mind.

IP: Logged

KittyKo
Sassy Eggs


Posts: 608
Registered: Aug 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:16               
oh.my... sweet gracefull oxygen, where have you fleed to?
Amber looks very...hm... sexy there. *cold? what's that?*

IP: Logged

jsr
Doll's Eye Crystal


Posts: 110
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:22            

Amber boobies...

thud.

IP: Logged

Kiwiccan
Gay Now!


Posts: 1248
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:24            
Well now.. my temperature just shot sky high. Wonder why? She is beyond beautiful, both inside and out.

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a; May the Amber Force be with you.
Keeper of my own insanity
"I love being a girl, having a girl.." ~as sung by Amber Benson in the UK

IP: Logged

tommo
Lesbian Gay Type Lover


Posts: 6023
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:33               
Um...

Uh...

Dry mouth. Dry, dry mouth. Need a fag. Need air. Need Deb...

------------------
"Welcome to the nancy tribe."

IP: Logged

canadian kitty
Doll's Eye Crystal


Posts: 88
Registered: Nov 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:34               
canadian kitty runs of to have a REALLY cold shower.

IP: Logged

TL983
Floating Rose


Posts: 38
Registered: May 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:39               
Holy Moly!

:: Flys outta the house and to the local magazine store ::

[This message has been edited by TL983 (edited November 14, 2001).]

IP: Logged

CaptMurdock
Willowhand


Posts: 336
Registered: Mar 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:40               
Aaaiiiee! Those pics make me glad that I have an office with a door I can close!

I'm glad she forewent the whole thong thing, and with substantial if very revealing outfits. Way yummy!

Ooooooh,my goodnes....

IP: Logged

[This message has been edited by Warduke (edited November 14, 2001).]IP: LoggedtycheGay Now!


Posts: 1238
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 16:59               


Thanks, Adrienne.
They're not as tacky as I thought they might be, and she looks great. My, don't those corsets give good uplift?

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 16:59                Thanks, Adrienne.
They're not as tacky as I thought they might be, and she looks great. My, don't those corsets give good uplift?
IP: LoggedBlixxtWillowhand


Posts: 351
Registered: Oct 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:01               
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiAcid:
Okay, the girl Teresa70, also took digital caps of the mag
http://photos.yahoo.com/lady_dragon_69

at least it's something till someone can get a good BIG scan!

Okay. holy shite! Why did I look at least at work! OMG!

[This message has been edited by SciFiAcid (edited November 14, 2001).]


I gotta say... Those pictures... er... Wow... I think my heart just exploded.

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:01               
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiAcid:
Okay, the girl Teresa70, also took digital caps of the mag
http://photos.yahoo.com/lady_dragon_69

at least it's something till someone can get a good BIG scan!

Okay. holy shite! Why did I look at least at work! OMG!

[This message has been edited by SciFiAcid (edited November 14, 2001).]


I gotta say... Those pictures... er... Wow... I think my heart just exploded.quote:IP: LoggedDr.GLesbian Gay Type Lover


Posts: 4454
Registered: Jan 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:03               


Oh gosh, look at those. Well now, okay, good. Yes. Right. Lovely weather we are having here today.

*thud*


IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:03                Oh gosh, look at those. Well now, okay, good. Yes. Right. Lovely weather we are having here today.

*thud*


IP: LoggedWillowTarafan98Blessed Wannabe


Posts: 8
Registered: Oct 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:04               


hey everyone I found photo's from the article. Thier done from a digital camera but you can still see them. Click on "Stuff Mag" and thier in that folder.
http://photos.yahoo.com/lady_dragon_69

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:04                hey everyone I found photo's from the article. Thier done from a digital camera but you can still see them. Click on "Stuff Mag" and thier in that folder.
http://photos.yahoo.com/lady_dragon_69
IP: LoggedHuginMs. Moderator
Fantastico



Posts: 1234
Registered: Sep 2000
Ms. Moderator
Fantastico
posted November 14, 2001 17:05               
Good lord. I suddenly can't seem to get enough oxygen...

-len

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:05                Good lord. I suddenly can't seem to get enough oxygen...

-lenIP: LoggedimperfectlyWillowhand


Posts: 435
Registered: May 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:07               


I’ve gone all nonverbal.

No wonder Willow’s a breast gal!

*thud*

------------------
Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head.

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:07                I’ve gone all nonverbal.

No wonder Willow’s a breast gal!

*thud*

------------------
Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head.
IP: LoggedBBOvenGuyStrong like an Amazon


Posts: 3503
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:07               


quote:
Originally posted by SciFiAcid:
at least it's something till someone can get a good BIG scan!

Are you sure it's safe to post a good BIG scan? Shouldn't we alert the hospitals and/or fire departments first?

I liked the article, too. Even a short and shallow lad-mag interview can't prevent the Amberness from showing through. "I don't have a BMW, I have a movie." hehe... good choice if you ask me.

------------------
Remember the Kitten Board Mantra: "Joss is nuts about Tara, Willow/Tara and Amber!"

"...while i'm here, can I just echo what that other guy said? I think it went something like this: Amber Benson.... Amber Benson..." - Joss Whedon, November 6 2001

[This message has been edited by BBOvenGuy (edited November 14, 2001).]

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:07               
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiAcid:
at least it's something till someone can get a good BIG scan!

Are you sure it's safe to post a good BIG scan? Shouldn't we alert the hospitals and/or fire departments first?

I liked the article, too. Even a short and shallow lad-mag interview can't prevent the Amberness from showing through. "I don't have a BMW, I have a movie." hehe... good choice if you ask me.

------------------
Remember the Kitten Board Mantra: "Joss is nuts about Tara, Willow/Tara and Amber!"

"...while i'm here, can I just echo what that other guy said? I think it went something like this: Amber Benson.... Amber Benson..." - Joss Whedon, November 6 2001

[This message has been edited by BBOvenGuy (edited November 14, 2001).]quote:IP: LoggedSciFiAcidSassy Eggs


Posts: 628
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:07               


I am SO going to get fired! I can't stop looking at #2! I'm sure the boss won't mind... nay... not at all.

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:07                I am SO going to get fired! I can't stop looking at #2! I'm sure the boss won't mind... nay... not at all.IP: LoggedZahirGay Now!


Posts: 1515
Registered: Nov 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:08               
damn it is soooo hard to wipe drool off of my keyboard...and at work too...!

------------------
"O let my name be in the Book of Love.
If it be there, I care not of
That other book Above...
Strike it out! Or write it in anew.
But let it be in the Book of Love!"
--Omar Kyam

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:08                damn it is soooo hard to wipe drool off of my keyboard...and at work too...!

------------------
"O let my name be in the Book of Love.
If it be there, I care not of
That other book Above...
Strike it out! Or write it in anew.
But let it be in the Book of Love!"
--Omar Kyam
IP: LoggedDr.GLesbian Gay Type Lover


Posts: 4454
Registered: Jan 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:09               


Adrienne, if you are going to get fired anyway, just leave now and get us some scans.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited November 14, 2001).]

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:09                Adrienne, if you are going to get fired anyway, just leave now and get us some scans.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited November 14, 2001).]IP: LoggedSciFiAcidSassy Eggs


Posts: 628
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:12               


Oh G! I've already been to two places. One before work, and one at lunch. Both had the Nov issue! Believe you me, if I knew I could get a Dec copy somewhere in the Bay Area today, I would leave work right now and go get it!

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:12                Oh G! I've already been to two places. One before work, and one at lunch. Both had the Nov issue! Believe you me, if I knew I could get a Dec copy somewhere in the Bay Area today, I would leave work right now and go get it!IP: LoggedDumbsaintSassy Eggs


Posts: 544
Registered: Sep 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:12               
*is reduced to a stammering, stumbling, salivating puddle of girl goo*

------------------
Shiver me timberless.

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:12                *is reduced to a stammering, stumbling, salivating puddle of girl goo*

------------------
Shiver me timberless.
IP: LoggedtycheGay Now!


Posts: 1238
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:12               


quote:
Originally posted by Hugin:
Good lord. I suddenly can't seem to get enough oxygen...

Len, I do believe you're channelling Giles. Find some glasses and wipe them.

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:12               
quote:
Originally posted by Hugin:
Good lord. I suddenly can't seem to get enough oxygen...

Len, I do believe you're channelling Giles. Find some glasses and wipe them.
quote:IP: LoggedEvilAnyaCool Monster Fighter


Posts: 223
Registered: Oct 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:14               


the word "goddess" comes to mind.

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:14                the word "goddess" comes to mind. IP: LoggedKittyKoSassy Eggs


Posts: 608
Registered: Aug 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:16               
oh.my... sweet gracefull oxygen, where have you fleed to?
Amber looks very...hm... sexy there. *cold? what's that?*

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:16                oh.my... sweet gracefull oxygen, where have you fleed to?
Amber looks very...hm... sexy there. *cold? what's that?*

IP: LoggedjsrDoll's Eye Crystal


Posts: 110
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:22            



Amber boobies...

thud.

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:22            
Amber boobies...

thud.IP: LoggedKiwiccanGay Now!


Posts: 1248
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:24            


Well now.. my temperature just shot sky high. Wonder why? She is beyond beautiful, both inside and out.

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a; May the Amber Force be with you.
Keeper of my own insanity
"I love being a girl, having a girl.." ~as sung by Amber Benson in the UK

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:24             Well now.. my temperature just shot sky high. Wonder why? She is beyond beautiful, both inside and out.

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a; May the Amber Force be with you.
Keeper of my own insanity
"I love being a girl, having a girl.." ~as sung by Amber Benson in the UK
IP: LoggedtommoLesbian Gay Type Lover


Posts: 6023
Registered: Sep 2000
posted November 14, 2001 17:33               


Um...

Uh...

Dry mouth. Dry, dry mouth. Need a fag. Need air. Need Deb...

------------------
"Welcome to the nancy tribe."

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:33                Um...

Uh...

Dry mouth. Dry, dry mouth. Need a fag. Need air. Need Deb...

------------------
"Welcome to the nancy tribe."
IP: Loggedcanadian kittyDoll's Eye Crystal


Posts: 88
Registered: Nov 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:34               


canadian kitty runs of to have a REALLY cold shower.

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:34                canadian kitty runs of to have a REALLY cold shower.IP: LoggedTL983Floating Rose


Posts: 38
Registered: May 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:39               
Holy Moly!

:: Flys outta the house and to the local magazine store ::

[This message has been edited by TL983 (edited November 14, 2001).]

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:39                Holy Moly!

:: Flys outta the house and to the local magazine store ::

[This message has been edited by TL983 (edited November 14, 2001).]IP: LoggedCaptMurdockWillowhand


Posts: 336
Registered: Mar 2001
posted November 14, 2001 17:40               


Aaaiiiee! Those pics make me glad that I have an office with a door I can close!

I'm glad she forewent the whole thong thing, and with substantial if very revealing outfits. Way yummy!

Ooooooh,my goodnes....

IP: Logged

posted November 14, 2001 17:40                Aaaiiiee! Those pics make me glad that I have an office with a door I can close!

I'm glad she forewent the whole thong thing, and with substantial if very revealing outfits. Way yummy!

Ooooooh,my goodnes....

Warduke
 


Amber in STUFF! OH MY HOTTIE!

Postby tyche » Wed Nov 14, 2001 2:59 pm

Thanks, Adrienne.
They're not as tacky as I thought they might be, and she looks great. My, don't those corsets give good uplift?
tyche
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Novogate Backup Kitten

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 22 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design