Skip to content


Amber in Cracker

DO NOT POST - Backup in Progress

Amber in Cracker

Postby madeira_bluegrrl » Thu Jun 14, 2001 12:21 am

Has anyone seen the episode of Cracker that Amber was in called 'The Club'? Do you know what the episode was about and/or what kind of character she played?

I just saw some screengrabs of her in the epi, and I damn near broke my jaw. Amber's looking scorching in a pale pink tank, and a black 'kini.

Alicia
Edit: I forgot my name
------------------
Amber is the Goddess of Gorgeous
~*~

[This message has been edited by madeira_bluegrrl (edited June 14, 2001).]

madeira_bluegrrl
 


Amber in Cracker

Postby Dazey » Thu Jun 14, 2001 12:34 am

quote:
Originally posted by madeira_bluegrrl:
I forgot my name

Yeah, scorching pics of Amber'll do that to ya.

Haven't seen the ep, btw, but I'm dying to.quote:

Dazey
 


Amber in Cracker

Postby Shewolf » Thu Jun 14, 2001 4:14 am

Screencaps? Share!
Do you have an URL or something?
Shewolf
 


Amber in Cracker

Postby madeira_bluegrrl » Thu Jun 14, 2001 7:26 am

Dazey~ I seem to be finding that out quite frequently

Shewolf~ Check out the vault at Stain and Varnish.


Alicia

------------------
Amber is the Goddess of Gorgeous
~*~

madeira_bluegrrl
 


Amber in Cracker

Postby Warduke » Thu Jun 14, 2001 8:56 am

I haven't seen it either but I'm dying too, The first time I went to the Stain and Varnish and I saw those caps...Amber in a bikini...OH...MY...GOD!!!
Warduke
 


Amber in Cracker

Postby shannon720 » Thu Jun 14, 2001 9:02 am

what's "cracker"? i've never heard of it. is it on in the us?

-shannon

shannon720
 


Amber in Cracker

Postby SciFiAcid » Thu Jun 14, 2001 10:18 am

There were two shows called Cracker. The original was a UK production with Robbie Coltrane playing an obnoxious psychologist named Fitz who worked with the police to solve crimes. It was one of the BEST TV shows out there. I was lucky enough to get to see it in the US when they aired it on A&E. The US version was an attempt to 'copy' the UK show. It stared Robert Pastorelli (who was in Murphy Brown all those years ago) as the same character. It did not last very long. I think they aired maybe 6 episodes originally. The episode that Amber was in never aired while the series ran. US Cracker was also picked up by A&E and that is where I finally saw it.

The episode that Amber is in is about 6 kids who have this ‘club.’ And basically it’s a club where they each get themselves tested for various diseases. And if they’re ‘clean’ they have sex with one another. One of the girls goes ‘outside’ the group, endangering the others and she is murdered. Pastorelli and the police set out to find the killer. Amber’s character, Amy, is a tad bitchy throughout, but hell, who cares… bikini… skin… ‘nuff said!

SciFiAcid
 


Amber in Cracker

Postby Shaniezak » Thu Jun 14, 2001 10:33 am

*sigh* Yes, I do believe I'm still lightheaded from checking out those pics (again) last night, and Adrienne, I love you for the Vault. Does anyone happen to have the blasted thing on video? (Mmmmm, Amber acting bitchy?)

You know, I do believe that Amber could wear a plastic trash bag and a bucket on her head and I'd still think she was sexy.

. . . well, I would.

------------------
"We are her blood kin! Who the hell are you?"
"We're family."
-- Mr. Maclay and Buffy, "Family"

"We both have families we were born into. But sometimes families change, and we have to build our own. For me, our friendship binds us closer than blood ever could." -- Xena, "Ties That Bind"

Shaniezak
 


Amber in Cracker

Postby madeira_bluegrrl » Thu Jun 14, 2001 8:13 pm

SciFiAcid~ Thank you for the info, and the ever fabulous pics!

Shaniezak~ I so agree with you on the plastic bag and bucket. Amber's such a hottie!

Alicia

------------------
Amber is the Goddess of Gorgeous
~*~

madeira_bluegrrl
 


Amber in Cracker

Postby Roxton » Thu Jun 14, 2001 8:40 pm

SciFiAcid I used to watch the UK production with Robbie Coltrane and your right it was great. Given Robbie was so powerful in that role it would have been fun to see Amber do a few scenes with him.

[This message has been edited by Roxton (edited June 14, 2001).]

Roxton
 


Amber in Cracker

Postby Glory-p3-mrs » Sat Jun 16, 2001 9:34 am

hey, could somebody put those up here? i cant get into the stain/varnish site, you have to register? dunno, but i havent gotten around to that

adding that a garbage bag would be hot in a very odd way and thats a weird image and id tell anyone else to just forget it, but not here, treasure that visual!

[This message has been edited by Glory-p3-mrs (edited June 16, 2001).]

Glory-p3-mrs
 


Amber in Cracker

Postby xita » Sat Jun 16, 2001 9:45 am

You have to get a password from adrienne. Mail her a username and a password at scifiacid@yahoo.com These are precautions taken so people won't hot link or steal pictures.
xita
 


Amber in Cracker

Postby SciFiAcid » Sat Jun 16, 2001 10:54 am

yes... yes... as the great Miss Moderator Fantastico stated, there are reasons for the vault. We don't want what happen to Nick to happen to me... no no, can't have that. I'll be doing vault 'stuff' today, right after I go out and buy a new keyboard ick, so if you are not registered yet, step on it!!

and use the following addy if you will:

vault@amberbenson.ws

SciFiAcid
 


Return to Board index

Return to Novogate Backup Kitten

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design