Skip to content


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

DO NOT POST - Backup in Progress

Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Puff » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:13 am

Hi kitties,I have just meet Amber and woo hoo JOSS! And I and I am kind of speachless as I am listening to her now...more about that later. Puff

Puff
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby tommo » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:16 am

Forget Amber and Joss, we wanna know about garfield!!!! Heh heh, only kidding. Glad you finally got to meet her, and wow, Joss as well. Excellent. I anxiously await further posts...

------------------
"Say hello to the kitten board and give them my love." ~ Amber Benson

tommo
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Halcyon » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:16 am

Heehee....I completely ignored Joss Whedon for Amber..I can't believe it....its all her fault for hugging me twice...stunned me into complete silence...

Awww....she loves the kitten board!!!

Edit:
Garfield is Dutch. And Deaf. So there.

[This message has been edited by Halcyon (edited June 11, 2001).]

Halcyon
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Dr.G » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:17 am

Before I tell all about my failure let me just give y'all some interesting news.
Warning for the weak eyed, big red fonts ahead.

ALY IS IN LONDON!!!
ALY IS IN LONDON!!!

Dr.G
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby tommo » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:20 am

OH

MY

GOD

I can't do fonts...I'm too excited...

------------------
"Say hello to the kitten board and give them my love." ~ Amber Benson

tommo
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Dr.G » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:25 am

Ah you lucky dog, you know what this means don't ya? Amber and Aly in London. Together. Nocturnal. Mystery guest. You do the math.
Dr.G
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby flip18 » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:29 am

Cool guys
I kind of wondered if Alyson would be the 'suprise' Nk3 guest
flip18
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Puff » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:31 am

You can't do fonts I can't bloody think!

OMG AMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I don't think the bloody thing taped...but what she said was really sweet.

Puff
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby april » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:43 am

omg kitties! amber *and* aly are there???? why are the brits so lucky?

you guys *must* take the opportunity to get a few pics of them together. have amber fill aly in about the wonders of the kitty board and its butt fascination.

it's so cool that you'll get to give aly her kitty board shirt in person, rather than have amber give it to her!

wow, how exciting is this??

april
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Puff » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:46 am

April sadly we gave the t-shirt to Amber already and that is how we learnt this interesting news. Oh she loved the T-shirt and the kitties and was so sweet...and can I add that Garfield is DUTCH and from Sweden...hee hee
Puff
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Dr.G » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:48 am

Okay so I made it to England. Took me bloody forever. And now I've met Puff, Halcyon, and yeah Amber.

That is to say I saw her, but she did not see me, she only had eyes for Puff and Halcyon, heh heh.

We weren't allowed to take pics, but I have one of Amber and Joss. Others had their pics taken however, but I froze. I did not ask for a butt pic. Bugger. I did get her to sign a pic to Xita and Froggy though.

And Ms Moderator Most Fantastico, when I said, "please sign it to Xita", she said : "Oooh, I know Xita!" *big grin while saying that*

She signed the butt shot "To Lovely Xita "

Dr.G
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby FroggyFrog » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:52 am

OMG! Garfield... a signed piccy ? really ? truly ?

Feeling faint..

*thud*

Froggy

FroggyFrog
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Puff » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:54 am

Just for the record I really tried to get a recording of Amber saying something to the kitties...it DIDN'T record but she said " I Love you guys, you are so sweet. And anyone that loves my butt is a friend of mine" to which Garfield,Halycon and my shy self said yes we did...Joss looked at us on the word butt and then told Amber that she had to "do the dance now" hee hee...Amber tickled him and attacked him with a pen...Did I mention how much I love this girl!
Puff
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby flip18 » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:56 am

Aw, it sounds really cool!!
Thanks for coming to post so quickly for us folks that couldn't be there. Love you for it!!
flip18
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby april » Mon Jun 11, 2001 7:13 am

joss isn't the only one who wishes that amber had done the dance...
april
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby darvangi » Mon Jun 11, 2001 7:19 am

How did you find out Aly was in London? Is she doing a signing? That would be so amazing because she NEVER does signings in the states. Is Alexis there too?
darvangi
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Puff » Mon Jun 11, 2001 7:21 am

We found out that Aly was here when we gave Amber the t-shirt...she said Aly would love it and that Aly was here...no ention of a signing... but fingers crossed for surprise NK3 guest. And same fingers crossed for a ticket for me!
Puff
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Warduke » Mon Jun 11, 2001 7:24 am

Congrats Garfield, you met Amber

WOO HOO

So Aly is in London, her and Amber at Nocturnal, it's not fair how lucky you guys are WOO HOO

Warduke
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby april » Mon Jun 11, 2001 8:16 am

ruth!!! remember that comic that i sent you for amber to sign at nocturnal? remember?

well, i will do *ANYTHING* for you if you get both amber *and* aly to sign it.... absolutely anything. just name it.

oh how stoked would i be to have it signed by BOTH of them...

april
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Roxton » Mon Jun 11, 2001 8:24 am

Way to go Garfield, you finally got to meet Amber. It sounds like you, Puff and Halcyon had an awesome experience.
Roxton
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Tim the UNSPOILED » Mon Jun 11, 2001 8:29 am

So I said,"you must be so exhausted"-
"How's that?"
"From doing over 20,000 signings this week..."
She crossed her eyes and did a little fall...

How the f**k did you get the hug,with the desk and all????I did'nt get a hug!
No photos were allowed sadly,but I could'nt have asked for butt.She's so lovely it seems really low...

Don't mind me,seethe roung Puff and G.sigh.

[This message has been edited by Tim the UNSPOILED (edited June 11, 2001).]

Tim the UNSPOILED
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby tommo » Mon Jun 11, 2001 8:37 am

Tra la la....

*is busy doing the dance of joy*

I know it doesn't mean that...you know...Nocturnal or anything but....some coincidence eh? And she said last year that she wanted to go....

Bloody hell!

------------------
"Say hello to the kitten board and give them my love." ~ Amber Benson

tommo
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Queen of Denial » Mon Jun 11, 2001 8:48 am

uhmm, did anyone remember to ask amber about her recurring status?

methinks everyone was just to star struck eh?

Queen of Denial
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Roxton » Mon Jun 11, 2001 9:09 am

To be honest I know I would be.
Roxton
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Willows Puppy » Mon Jun 11, 2001 9:43 am

Aly is in London ? insert heart-attack smiley here

This truly is the day of my death - to think that I almost bought tickets for Nocturnal 3K last year

I should've known this would happen .....

[This message has been edited by Willows Puppy (edited June 11, 2001).]

Willows Puppy
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby xita » Mon Jun 11, 2001 9:48 am

quote:
Originally posted by Dr.G:
And Ms Moderator Most Fantastico, when I said, "please sign it to Xita", she said : "Oooh, I know Xita!" *big grin while saying that*

She signed the butt shot "To Lovely Xita "



Thank you Garfield


That's so sweet, I guess my stal.. my meeting her really paid off. She remembers me, oh geez. I thought having met 3 billion british fans would just overwhelm her with fan names. Geez... AND ALY!! OH MY GOD!

Seriously, right now that's my biggest dream is meeting ALy and freaking Joss, I hope one of you thanked the man. He is the best.

Ruth, you have to make Aly aware of our board! Just letting her know that we love her and that the board is about both our lovely witches, one redhead and one blond

[This message has been edited by xita (edited June 11, 2001).]

IP: Logged

tommo
Strong like an Amazon


Posts: 2556
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 12:52            
For sure xita. For bloody sure!

I am the kitty messenger. Oh god. I am the kitty messenger. Repeat to fade...

------------------
"Say hello to the kitten board and give them my love." ~ Amber Benson

IP: Logged

Ham
Cool Monster Fighter


Posts: 237
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 13:13               
I was there, but I didn't see any of you guys.

Anyway, Amber was sooooooooooooooooo lovely. I was number 320 in a queue of 350 to get stuff signed. Anyway so as I was nearing the front of the queue I saw Joss and Kia leaving. My friend Cat was like, "run after him" and I wasn't sure if I should. But she made me and Kia took a photo of me with Joss and he signed stuff for me and gave me a hug and told me my t-shirt was cool. So all was truly good.
Then I got to meet Amber, damn the no photos thing. Anyway, I gave the british delicacy of Tesco's Sweety Teeth & Lips and in return recieved a kiss on the cheek and she told me I was sweet. I was said I was from the Kitten and she said "So you want a picture of my..." I said I was okay and she gave a my hand a stroke. Then she said she liked my t-shirt. I asked her how her hand was after signing all that and she said it hurt. I said I knew how she felt cos I'd just done a 2 and a half hr history exam and run from it to catch the train. She said "wow, you're the man, well maybe not (then she did the nose wrinkly thing). Good luck with the exam."
Then it was my mate Cat's turn and when she said her name Amber went, "oh, you're a Cat" I said, "But not a Kitten" And Amber said, "Definitely, they're very different things." Then she waved goodbye and told me good luck again. It was worth the 3hr wait, definitely.
Joss and Amber, one day. Man today was good. I'm all excited still and shaky.

I tried to record it, but my mic kept cutting out so you can't tell what's being said. Oh well. Still a truly happy Ham

IP: Logged

Tim the UNSPOILED
Tara Ass


Posts: 610
Registered: Oct 2000
posted June 11, 2001 13:30               
Should have mentioned the possessive kitten board.
I was just another twat in the queue.
F**k.
F**k.
F**k.
Sorry


[This message has been edited by Tim the UNSPOILED (edited June 11, 2001).]

IP: Logged

tommo
Strong like an Amazon


Posts: 2556
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 13:41            
Sigh. The nose wrinkly thing. That's just so cute. And a kiss? Ham, why I oughta...

------------------
"Say hello to the kitten board and give them my love." ~ Amber Benson

IP: Logged

xita
Ms. Moderator
Fantastico



Posts: 4181
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 13:42               
Hannah that's such a great story I am so happy for you. A darn kiss, now that's a first. Gosh darn it, she loves us! She's a wonderful woman and very sweet. I love these stories.

IP: Logged

WyrdOne
Blessed Wannabe


Posts: 22
Registered: May 2001
posted June 11, 2001 13:43               
Augh. I hate my timing. Aly and Amber are both in England NOW and I won't be there til July! Grrr....

------------------
~Meredith~
"All worlds intertwine, and all needs meet somewhere in time."
"Sanity isn't all it's cracked up to be."

IP: Logged

flip18
Floating Rose


Posts: 49
Registered: May 2001
posted June 11, 2001 13:45               
Lovely ambery stories everyone. Great reading

IP: Logged

Tim the UNSPOILED
Tara Ass


Posts: 610
Registered: Oct 2000
posted June 11, 2001 14:05               
F**k!

IP: Logged

tommo
Strong like an Amazon


Posts: 2556
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 14:25            
Tim, you have Nocturnal, n'est pas?

------------------
"Say hello to the kitten board and give them my love." ~ Amber Benson

IP: Logged

Roxton
Strong like an Amazon


Posts: 2628
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 14:35               
Wow Ham you are so lucky.

IP: Logged

WbBuffyfan00
Tara Ass


Posts: 529
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 14:57               
Why the f*ck are all of these places saying no pictures...what is up with this? Congratulations everyone on your meetings with Amber. I can't wait to meet her again.

-Amy

------------------
"You want to take a picture of my butt?...ummm...OK...You've got two seconds." -Amber

IP: Logged

tasha
Doll's eye crystal


Posts: 83
Registered: Nov 2000
posted June 11, 2001 15:02               
i think the no photos thing is pretty much cuz they have to limit the queue - and photos take time and mean that not as many people will get through...

it does suck, but on the other hand...amber is kinda overworked and the faster she gets through the signing, the faster she can get some rest !

IP: Logged

ryankelly
Doll's eye crystal


Posts: 106
Registered: Apr 2001
posted June 11, 2001 15:26               
Originally posted by Tim the UNSPOILED:
I was just another twat in the queue.

Tim...LMAO...don't beat yourself up...I'm sure it's hard to be fabulous in Amber's presence

-ryan

IP: Logged

Warduke
Big Pineapple


Posts: 1142
Registered: Nov 2000
posted June 11, 2001 16:05               
Wow Ham, a kiss, you are sooooo lucky

IP: Logged

Roxton
Strong like an Amazon


Posts: 2628
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 16:08               
Brian we definitely have to arrange to have Amber come to Canada. I want a hug and a kiss too.

IP: Logged

tasha
Doll's eye crystal


Posts: 83
Registered: Nov 2000
posted June 11, 2001 16:09               
i didn't actually spy any kittens. I saw one person with a KB tee, but was too scared to approach...

i was with the big group of like 9 amberholics right at the front of the queue

IP: Logged

Warduke
Big Pineapple


Posts: 1142
Registered: Nov 2000
posted June 11, 2001 16:15               
I know Roxton, seems like no one ever comes to Canada

IP: Logged

SciFiAcid
Willowhand


Posts: 375
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 16:20               
Woah head spinning Hannah got a kiss?!?! SWEET! And Aly in London as well. OMG OMG... she's got to be going to Nocturnal!!! She must!! Must... must.

IP: Logged

Roxton
Strong like an Amazon


Posts: 2628
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 16:22               
Brian I think the Canadian kitties are going to have to get together and change that.

IP: Logged

Halcyon
Tara Ass


Posts: 599
Registered: Apr 2001
posted June 11, 2001 17:01               
erm...i think we were like 27-30 in the queue...that was like when I turned up early due to the stupid bus...and waited there for another hour or so for puff..and THEN got into the queue....garfiled is lovely, except that he refused to take any pictures with us. I'm at a bus terminal btw, with an idiot reading over my shoulder....grrr...

IP: Logged

mabbyjen
Doll's eye crystal


Posts: 73
Registered: Apr 2001
posted June 11, 2001 17:22            
you didn't hear it from me...

but you happen to be in the uk and see a very large double-decker bus with raucous laughter and loud music coming from it, that would be a certain red-haired witch's bus of fun. *ahem*

mabbyj

IP: Logged

april
Gay Now!


Posts: 1748
Registered: Oct 2000
posted June 11, 2001 17:31               
jen, have i mentioned lately how much we kitties all adore you? have i?

okay, well, it doesn't hurt to mention it again..

(and damn, how can i get an invitation to board the red-haired witch's bus of fun??? and what sort of 'fun' are we talking about, anyway? *g*)

IP: Logged

tommo
Strong like an Amazon


Posts: 2556
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 18:01            
Ooooh a whole bus of fun. My, my...someone *will* be enjoying herself this weekend, won't she kitties?

*is slightly smug as she didn't believe those who told her this wouldn't and couldn't happen last year when she bought the bloody ticket*

------------------
You lying little tramp! You're not the Moderator Fantastico, you're nothing! Just another worthless Willowhand. Now bring me the buttshot!" ~ Ruthificus

IP: Logged

Roxton
Strong like an Amazon


Posts: 2628
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 18:05               
Now what red-haired witch could we be talking about here.

IP: Logged

quote:

[This message has been edited by xita (edited June 11, 2001).]IP: LoggedtommoStrong like an Amazon


Posts: 2556
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 12:52            


For sure xita. For bloody sure!

I am the kitty messenger. Oh god. I am the kitty messenger. Repeat to fade...

------------------
"Say hello to the kitten board and give them my love." ~ Amber Benson

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 12:52             For sure xita. For bloody sure!

I am the kitty messenger. Oh god. I am the kitty messenger. Repeat to fade...

------------------
"Say hello to the kitten board and give them my love." ~ Amber Benson
IP: LoggedHamCool Monster Fighter


Posts: 237
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 13:13               


I was there, but I didn't see any of you guys.

Anyway, Amber was sooooooooooooooooo lovely. I was number 320 in a queue of 350 to get stuff signed. Anyway so as I was nearing the front of the queue I saw Joss and Kia leaving. My friend Cat was like, "run after him" and I wasn't sure if I should. But she made me and Kia took a photo of me with Joss and he signed stuff for me and gave me a hug and told me my t-shirt was cool. So all was truly good.
Then I got to meet Amber, damn the no photos thing. Anyway, I gave the british delicacy of Tesco's Sweety Teeth & Lips and in return recieved a kiss on the cheek and she told me I was sweet. I was said I was from the Kitten and she said "So you want a picture of my..." I said I was okay and she gave a my hand a stroke. Then she said she liked my t-shirt. I asked her how her hand was after signing all that and she said it hurt. I said I knew how she felt cos I'd just done a 2 and a half hr history exam and run from it to catch the train. She said "wow, you're the man, well maybe not (then she did the nose wrinkly thing). Good luck with the exam."
Then it was my mate Cat's turn and when she said her name Amber went, "oh, you're a Cat" I said, "But not a Kitten" And Amber said, "Definitely, they're very different things." Then she waved goodbye and told me good luck again. It was worth the 3hr wait, definitely.
Joss and Amber, one day. Man today was good. I'm all excited still and shaky.

I tried to record it, but my mic kept cutting out so you can't tell what's being said. Oh well. Still a truly happy Ham

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 13:13                I was there, but I didn't see any of you guys.

Anyway, Amber was sooooooooooooooooo lovely. I was number 320 in a queue of 350 to get stuff signed. Anyway so as I was nearing the front of the queue I saw Joss and Kia leaving. My friend Cat was like, "run after him" and I wasn't sure if I should. But she made me and Kia took a photo of me with Joss and he signed stuff for me and gave me a hug and told me my t-shirt was cool. So all was truly good.
Then I got to meet Amber, damn the no photos thing. Anyway, I gave the british delicacy of Tesco's Sweety Teeth & Lips and in return recieved a kiss on the cheek and she told me I was sweet. I was said I was from the Kitten and she said "So you want a picture of my..." I said I was okay and she gave a my hand a stroke. Then she said she liked my t-shirt. I asked her how her hand was after signing all that and she said it hurt. I said I knew how she felt cos I'd just done a 2 and a half hr history exam and run from it to catch the train. She said "wow, you're the man, well maybe not (then she did the nose wrinkly thing). Good luck with the exam."
Then it was my mate Cat's turn and when she said her name Amber went, "oh, you're a Cat" I said, "But not a Kitten" And Amber said, "Definitely, they're very different things." Then she waved goodbye and told me good luck again. It was worth the 3hr wait, definitely.
Joss and Amber, one day. Man today was good. I'm all excited still and shaky.

I tried to record it, but my mic kept cutting out so you can't tell what's being said. Oh well. Still a truly happy HamIP: LoggedTim the UNSPOILEDTara Ass


Posts: 610
Registered: Oct 2000
posted June 11, 2001 13:30               


Should have mentioned the possessive kitten board.
I was just another twat in the queue.
F**k.
F**k.
F**k.
Sorry


[This message has been edited by Tim the UNSPOILED (edited June 11, 2001).]

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 13:30                Should have mentioned the possessive kitten board.
I was just another twat in the queue.
F**k.
F**k.
F**k.
Sorry


[This message has been edited by Tim the UNSPOILED (edited June 11, 2001).]IP: LoggedtommoStrong like an Amazon


Posts: 2556
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 13:41            


Sigh. The nose wrinkly thing. That's just so cute. And a kiss? Ham, why I oughta...

------------------
"Say hello to the kitten board and give them my love." ~ Amber Benson

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 13:41             Sigh. The nose wrinkly thing. That's just so cute. And a kiss? Ham, why I oughta...

------------------
"Say hello to the kitten board and give them my love." ~ Amber Benson
IP: LoggedxitaMs. Moderator
Fantastico



Posts: 4181
Registered: Sep 2000
Ms. Moderator
Fantastico
posted June 11, 2001 13:42               


Hannah that's such a great story I am so happy for you. A darn kiss, now that's a first. Gosh darn it, she loves us! She's a wonderful woman and very sweet. I love these stories.

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 13:42                Hannah that's such a great story I am so happy for you. A darn kiss, now that's a first. Gosh darn it, she loves us! She's a wonderful woman and very sweet. I love these stories.IP: LoggedWyrdOneBlessed Wannabe


Posts: 22
Registered: May 2001
posted June 11, 2001 13:43               
Augh. I hate my timing. Aly and Amber are both in England NOW and I won't be there til July! Grrr....

------------------
~Meredith~
"All worlds intertwine, and all needs meet somewhere in time."
"Sanity isn't all it's cracked up to be."

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 13:43                Augh. I hate my timing. Aly and Amber are both in England NOW and I won't be there til July! Grrr....

------------------
~Meredith~
"All worlds intertwine, and all needs meet somewhere in time."
"Sanity isn't all it's cracked up to be."
IP: Loggedflip18Floating Rose


Posts: 49
Registered: May 2001
posted June 11, 2001 13:45               


Lovely ambery stories everyone. Great reading

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 13:45                Lovely ambery stories everyone. Great reading IP: LoggedTim the UNSPOILEDTara Ass


Posts: 610
Registered: Oct 2000
posted June 11, 2001 14:05               
F**k!

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 14:05                F**k!
IP: LoggedtommoStrong like an Amazon


Posts: 2556
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 14:25            
Tim, you have Nocturnal, n'est pas?

------------------
"Say hello to the kitten board and give them my love." ~ Amber Benson

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 14:25             Tim, you have Nocturnal, n'est pas?

------------------
"Say hello to the kitten board and give them my love." ~ Amber Benson
IP: LoggedRoxtonStrong like an Amazon


Posts: 2628
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 14:35               


Wow Ham you are so lucky.

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 14:35                Wow Ham you are so lucky. IP: LoggedWbBuffyfan00Tara Ass


Posts: 529
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 14:57               
Why the f*ck are all of these places saying no pictures...what is up with this? Congratulations everyone on your meetings with Amber. I can't wait to meet her again.

-Amy

------------------
"You want to take a picture of my butt?...ummm...OK...You've got two seconds." -Amber

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 14:57                Why the f*ck are all of these places saying no pictures...what is up with this? Congratulations everyone on your meetings with Amber. I can't wait to meet her again.

-Amy

------------------
"You want to take a picture of my butt?...ummm...OK...You've got two seconds." -Amber
IP: LoggedtashaDoll's eye crystal


Posts: 83
Registered: Nov 2000
posted June 11, 2001 15:02               


i think the no photos thing is pretty much cuz they have to limit the queue - and photos take time and mean that not as many people will get through...

it does suck, but on the other hand...amber is kinda overworked and the faster she gets through the signing, the faster she can get some rest !

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 15:02                i think the no photos thing is pretty much cuz they have to limit the queue - and photos take time and mean that not as many people will get through...

it does suck, but on the other hand...amber is kinda overworked and the faster she gets through the signing, the faster she can get some rest ! IP: LoggedryankellyDoll's eye crystal


Posts: 106
Registered: Apr 2001
posted June 11, 2001 15:26               


Originally posted by Tim the UNSPOILED:
I was just another twat in the queue.

Tim...LMAO...don't beat yourself up...I'm sure it's hard to be fabulous in Amber's presence

-ryan

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 15:26                Originally posted by Tim the UNSPOILED:
I was just another twat in the queue.

Tim...LMAO...don't beat yourself up...I'm sure it's hard to be fabulous in Amber's presence

-ryan

IP: LoggedWardukeBig Pineapple


Posts: 1142
Registered: Nov 2000
posted June 11, 2001 16:05               


Wow Ham, a kiss, you are sooooo lucky

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 16:05                Wow Ham, a kiss, you are sooooo lucky IP: LoggedRoxtonStrong like an Amazon


Posts: 2628
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 16:08               
Brian we definitely have to arrange to have Amber come to Canada. I want a hug and a kiss too.

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 16:08                Brian we definitely have to arrange to have Amber come to Canada. I want a hug and a kiss too. IP: LoggedtashaDoll's eye crystal


Posts: 83
Registered: Nov 2000
posted June 11, 2001 16:09               
i didn't actually spy any kittens. I saw one person with a KB tee, but was too scared to approach...

i was with the big group of like 9 amberholics right at the front of the queue

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 16:09                i didn't actually spy any kittens. I saw one person with a KB tee, but was too scared to approach...

i was with the big group of like 9 amberholics right at the front of the queue IP: LoggedWardukeBig Pineapple


Posts: 1142
Registered: Nov 2000
posted June 11, 2001 16:15               


I know Roxton, seems like no one ever comes to Canada

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 16:15                I know Roxton, seems like no one ever comes to Canada IP: LoggedSciFiAcidWillowhand


Posts: 375
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 16:20               
Woah head spinning Hannah got a kiss?!?! SWEET! And Aly in London as well. OMG OMG... she's got to be going to Nocturnal!!! She must!! Must... must.

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 16:20                Woah head spinning Hannah got a kiss?!?! SWEET! And Aly in London as well. OMG OMG... she's got to be going to Nocturnal!!! She must!! Must... must.IP: LoggedRoxtonStrong like an Amazon


Posts: 2628
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 16:22               
Brian I think the Canadian kitties are going to have to get together and change that.

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 16:22                Brian I think the Canadian kitties are going to have to get together and change that.IP: LoggedHalcyonTara Ass


Posts: 599
Registered: Apr 2001
posted June 11, 2001 17:01               
erm...i think we were like 27-30 in the queue...that was like when I turned up early due to the stupid bus...and waited there for another hour or so for puff..and THEN got into the queue....garfiled is lovely, except that he refused to take any pictures with us. I'm at a bus terminal btw, with an idiot reading over my shoulder....grrr...

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 17:01                erm...i think we were like 27-30 in the queue...that was like when I turned up early due to the stupid bus...and waited there for another hour or so for puff..and THEN got into the queue....garfiled is lovely, except that he refused to take any pictures with us. I'm at a bus terminal btw, with an idiot reading over my shoulder....grrr...IP: LoggedmabbyjenDoll's eye crystal


Posts: 73
Registered: Apr 2001
posted June 11, 2001 17:22            
you didn't hear it from me...

but you happen to be in the uk and see a very large double-decker bus with raucous laughter and loud music coming from it, that would be a certain red-haired witch's bus of fun. *ahem*

mabbyj

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 17:22             you didn't hear it from me...

but you happen to be in the uk and see a very large double-decker bus with raucous laughter and loud music coming from it, that would be a certain red-haired witch's bus of fun. *ahem*

mabbyjIP: LoggedaprilGay Now!


Posts: 1748
Registered: Oct 2000
posted June 11, 2001 17:31               


jen, have i mentioned lately how much we kitties all adore you? have i?

okay, well, it doesn't hurt to mention it again..

(and damn, how can i get an invitation to board the red-haired witch's bus of fun??? and what sort of 'fun' are we talking about, anyway? *g*)

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 17:31                jen, have i mentioned lately how much we kitties all adore you? have i?

okay, well, it doesn't hurt to mention it again..

(and damn, how can i get an invitation to board the red-haired witch's bus of fun??? and what sort of 'fun' are we talking about, anyway? *g*)IP: LoggedtommoStrong like an Amazon


Posts: 2556
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 18:01            


Ooooh a whole bus of fun. My, my...someone *will* be enjoying herself this weekend, won't she kitties?

*is slightly smug as she didn't believe those who told her this wouldn't and couldn't happen last year when she bought the bloody ticket*

------------------
You lying little tramp! You're not the Moderator Fantastico, you're nothing! Just another worthless Willowhand. Now bring me the buttshot!" ~ Ruthificus

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 18:01             Ooooh a whole bus of fun. My, my...someone *will* be enjoying herself this weekend, won't she kitties?

*is slightly smug as she didn't believe those who told her this wouldn't and couldn't happen last year when she bought the bloody ticket*

------------------
You lying little tramp! You're not the Moderator Fantastico, you're nothing! Just another worthless Willowhand. Now bring me the buttshot!" ~ Ruthificus
IP: LoggedRoxtonStrong like an Amazon


Posts: 2628
Registered: Sep 2000
posted June 11, 2001 18:05               


Now what red-haired witch could we be talking about here.

IP: Logged

posted June 11, 2001 18:05                Now what red-haired witch could we be talking about here.
xita
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby tommo » Mon Jun 11, 2001 9:52 am

For sure xita. For bloody sure!

I am the kitty messenger. Oh god. I am the kitty messenger. Repeat to fade...

------------------
"Say hello to the kitten board and give them my love." ~ Amber Benson

tommo
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Ham » Mon Jun 11, 2001 10:13 am

I was there, but I didn't see any of you guys.

Anyway, Amber was sooooooooooooooooo lovely. I was number 320 in a queue of 350 to get stuff signed. Anyway so as I was nearing the front of the queue I saw Joss and Kia leaving. My friend Cat was like, "run after him" and I wasn't sure if I should. But she made me and Kia took a photo of me with Joss and he signed stuff for me and gave me a hug and told me my t-shirt was cool. So all was truly good.
Then I got to meet Amber, damn the no photos thing. Anyway, I gave the british delicacy of Tesco's Sweety Teeth & Lips and in return recieved a kiss on the cheek and she told me I was sweet. I was said I was from the Kitten and she said "So you want a picture of my..." I said I was okay and she gave a my hand a stroke. Then she said she liked my t-shirt. I asked her how her hand was after signing all that and she said it hurt. I said I knew how she felt cos I'd just done a 2 and a half hr history exam and run from it to catch the train. She said "wow, you're the man, well maybe not (then she did the nose wrinkly thing). Good luck with the exam."
Then it was my mate Cat's turn and when she said her name Amber went, "oh, you're a Cat" I said, "But not a Kitten" And Amber said, "Definitely, they're very different things." Then she waved goodbye and told me good luck again. It was worth the 3hr wait, definitely.
Joss and Amber, one day. Man today was good. I'm all excited still and shaky.

I tried to record it, but my mic kept cutting out so you can't tell what's being said. Oh well. Still a truly happy Ham

Ham
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby Tim the UNSPOILED » Mon Jun 11, 2001 10:30 am

Should have mentioned the possessive kitten board.
I was just another twat in the queue.
F**k.
F**k.
F**k.
Sorry


[This message has been edited by Tim the UNSPOILED (edited June 11, 2001).]

Tim the UNSPOILED
 


Amber inLondon June 11th!!!!!!!!

Postby tommo » Mon Jun 11, 2001 10:41 am

Sigh. The nose wrinkly thing. That's just so cute. And a kiss? Ham, why I oughta...

------------------
"Say hello to the kitten board and give them my love." ~ Amber Benson

tommo
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Novogate Backup Kitten

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design