Skip to content


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

DO NOT POST - Backup in Progress

T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby FroggyFrog » Wed May 23, 2001 3:40 pm

Hey all!!

Puff and I have a sorta plan to give Amber a T-Shirt for the kitty board when she is in London next munf...

I drew a ikkle design and wondered if I people thought it was okay as a simple shirt to represent the board..

The design is supposed to be a simple thing to fit on a black t-shirt, cos black goes wiv everything

The piccy is here:
http://www.froggyfrog.com/froggy/sample.jpg

Thanks in advance!!!!

Love
Froggy

FroggyFrog
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby Utena » Wed May 23, 2001 3:44 pm

awww froggy thats SO COOL! I think its super clever! I love the crossed out hangar LOl!

I for one think its way cool, and am sure Amber will love it! Man...I wanna go too. ;.;

Utena
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby Halcyon » Wed May 23, 2001 3:44 pm

Nice
Halcyon
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby concrete » Wed May 23, 2001 3:47 pm

quote:
Originally posted by FroggyFrog:
wondered if people thought it was okay as a simple shirt to represent the board..


Speaking for myself, but I certainly wouldn't mind getting/wearing such shirt...It looks great IMO. I'm sure Amber would be honoured & delighted!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Willow: maybe, maybe that way.
Tara: We looked that way. And this way, and the other way.
She’s not out here.
Willow: Where would you go? If you felt lost and alone? Where
Would you go?
Tara: To you.
Deleted scene from Blood Ties
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


quote:

concrete
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby Shaniezak » Wed May 23, 2001 3:51 pm

Lovin' it!
Shaniezak
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby ambers.toy » Wed May 23, 2001 4:07 pm

Wow, that is very cool, I would love a T-shirt with that on it and I'm sure Amber would love it too!

You guys are so talented!!

------------------
To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. -- Lao Tzu

ambers.toy
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby hopey » Wed May 23, 2001 4:15 pm

i loved it!!!!! you guys rock!
hopey
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby shannon720 » Wed May 23, 2001 4:36 pm

froggy, that's great, i love it. where do i get one? i bet amber would like it to...

-shannon

shannon720
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby Roxton » Wed May 23, 2001 4:41 pm

Froggy that is definitely an original, I think it's great. Maybe you could make T-shirts available to all the kitties on the board. I know I'd buy one.
Roxton
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby tiger17 » Wed May 23, 2001 4:46 pm

I think it looks cool, great idea.
tiger17
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby ryankelly » Wed May 23, 2001 4:49 pm

Froggy, that's fab! I spit out my coke laughing at the hanger with the line through it.

ryankelly
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby imperfectly » Wed May 23, 2001 4:59 pm

Looks great. Cute, cheeky, sweet. Just like our witches.

------------------
“Sassy eggs.”

imperfectly
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby Wonko » Wed May 23, 2001 5:14 pm

Really cool Froggy Amber will wear it with pride, I'm sure. If you want to start a highly profitable business though, you could make it the Kitty Board uniform [g] I'd buy one, no question about it

Of course, you probably want it to be an Amber exclusive. Still, how cool would it be to have kitties recognising each other on the street 'cause of matching shirts? [g]

Wonko

------------------
The Miss Kitty Fantastico Appreciation Society - where it's all Miss Kitty all the time!

Wonko
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby Utena » Wed May 23, 2001 5:18 pm

Speaking of recognizing...

When I went to get the comic book the cashier made a remark something like "It's a great issue, theres a great kiss in there." I was like YEAH I KNOW! I heard about it and rushed on over here! That of course began much obsessive babbling over last nights ep and we discovered one another's passion for W/T, so I tell him theres a great board online totally devoted just to them and he's like wait...the Kitten right?
He was a huge lurker!!!! Er, is a big lurker! Apparently he even recognized my handle LOL! Its so weird when worlds cross hehee... Alex will you post now??? =DDD

[This message has been edited by Utena (edited May 23, 2001).]

Utena
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby mabbyjen » Wed May 23, 2001 5:19 pm

froggy!! such a cool shirt!! LOVE IT!! want it!!! are you going to put both the symbols and the words on the front, or symbols on front words on back, or...?

want! will buy! make em! *g*

mabbyjen
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby FroggyFrog » Wed May 23, 2001 5:26 pm

Wow! Such nice feedback!! YAY!!! Happy Frog.

Well, I must admit that the three kitties planning to visit Amber will be outfitted in said T-Shirt (if they so desire)...

And I was gonna get some for some other kitty pals...

Umm.. so it ain't gonna really be an Amber exclusive.. there's gonna be lots of shirties!

The design is for the board folks.. anybody can use it without permission from me.. I gots a big image suitable (I think) for silkscreening or whatever..

I don't think I can really organize shirties for most of the kitty folk cos I'm down here in Oz and shipping costs becomes silly...

But perhaps something can be organized in the US if enough folks are interested ? Xita mentioned something like this might be possible..

Love
Froggy.

FroggyFrog
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby Kiwiccan » Wed May 23, 2001 5:44 pm

Froggy Awsome!!! I wanna sleep in mine. I'm just across the ditch...let's talk sweetie.

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a
May the Amber Force be with you.
Tummy Rubbing Club Member #1
KAKOT Member #2 (Kitties Against Killing of Tara)

Kiwiccan
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby RomanceJunky » Wed May 23, 2001 5:53 pm

Froggy!!!

What a clever, and dare I say cunning design!!! I'm sure Amber would LOVE it and be greatly flattered to get one. If any of ya'll do decide to take this project on, count on me for an order!

The Junky...just another t-shirt 'Ho.

------------------
"I am, You know."
"What?"
"Yours."

RomanceJunky
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby FroggyFrog » Wed May 23, 2001 6:43 pm

quote:
Originally posted by mabbyjen:
... are you going to put both the symbols and the words on the front, or symbols on front words on back, or...?

Heehee.. well, I think the idea of the just the symbols in the front wiv the symbols and words on the back is a great idea, kinda mysterious and intruiging from the front, you see..

But I'm open to other suggestions!!

Love
Froggy.
quote:

FroggyFrog
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby xita » Wed May 23, 2001 6:50 pm

Yes, I am not sure where, I forget but you can send up the logo and anyone can buy it from there. Though with the logo there are plenty of companies that will let you uploaded and they'll happily make one for you. I will research Froggy tell us where we can find said huge design.
xita
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby hypergirl » Wed May 23, 2001 6:53 pm

I would very proudly wear the shirt to see Amber ...PLUS ya know....easy identification for kittenz themselvez eh?
hypergirl
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby shannon720 » Wed May 23, 2001 6:53 pm

i'm likin the idea of just pictures on the front, with pictures and words on the back. i'm not very great at organizing, but someone should get these printed off. it looks like we have quite a few people that would buy one...

-shannon

shannon720
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby FroggyFrog » Wed May 23, 2001 8:15 pm

Hey all!!

I'll be doing a run of about 10 shirts this week or early next week..

I'll post the URL for the biggy image after that.. cos if there are any kinks or probbies I'll know by then!

Love
Froggy.

FroggyFrog
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby april » Wed May 23, 2001 8:35 pm

froggy, the shirt rocks! it boulders, even! (sorry, sorry...)

i'd love to have one. i think we should have them made so that we can wear them at the pbp...

i actually have to look into getting some tshirts made for my work, so i can give you guys a US price quote sometime soon. sound good?

yay for kitty tshirt goodness!

april
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby TwiLightJoy » Wed May 23, 2001 8:40 pm

I want one.

~Joy

TwiLightJoy
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby Utena » Wed May 23, 2001 8:42 pm

yay april you rock! I so want one of those shirts...itll almost be the PBP uniform!

Total coolness.

Utena
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby rhiannongayle » Wed May 23, 2001 8:55 pm

Wow Froggy,Great shirt.I would definitely wear one.
rhiannongayle
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby Roxton » Wed May 23, 2001 8:58 pm

april that sounds great. Thanks.
Roxton
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby FroggyFrog » Wed May 23, 2001 9:12 pm

Hey yall!

I been filtering fru the feedback and a cupla IM chats have come up wiv the following as the proposed format for da Tshirt..

I had to pass, for the moment, on my pal miller's requests to have the logo's embroided on collars, and sleeves of long-sleeved-tees, and on the front of some knickers...

Anyhoo, here's the proposal!

!!!image gone for now - sorry!!!

Love
Froggy

[This message has been edited by FroggyFrog (edited May 24, 2001).]

FroggyFrog
 


T-Shirt Design - Feedback please ?

Postby xita » Wed May 23, 2001 9:28 pm

i love the new proposal!
xita
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Novogate Backup Kitten

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design